Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Daily 2013 : Day 8

December 8 / what we did : a little shopping, watched football, enjoyed a fire in the fireplace + hung ornaments on our tree (for the first time as a family of four).
The 'all I want for Christmas is you' wood card is from Two Peas in a Bucket. The 4x6 journaling card was part of the 25 Days class kit and I stitched on my own handwritten Silhouette shape (peace) cut with gold POW paper.
Our schedules are usually pretty balanced between work, school and play but this weekend I was really feeling the stress of all of the holiday invitations to this party and that event. I told Mark "No more parties. Our calendar is full enough and we don't need to do anything else this month." and thankfully he agreed. This Sunday was perfect + it was the type of day I want to experience more of this month.
Another big photo that I simply journaled around the edge with a slick writer.  The 'merry' tab was one I printed from the computer and punched with an old-ish Jenni Bowlin tab punch and stapled to the top of my photo.
You can see all of my 2013 December Daily posts here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your tree! I am enjoying following your DD!

    ReplyDelete