Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello Hello

An unexpected surgery has kept me out of my scraproom and unable to play with the Studio Calico June kit, Hello Hello. Total bummer. This Project Life kit (really, all of the June kits) are amazing this month and I've noted them as this year's favorite so far.

The colors are bright and fresh, the journaling cards are perfection (you know that's important to me) and I had big plans to kill this kit with the four weeks of Project Life I have to work on in order to be current again. But, life happens, doesn't it? I will play with this kit, just not like I had planned.

The card in the sneak above is from the main PL kit (no, I did not watercolor that myself - it comes that way!) and I wrote an appropriate-to-me-now quote on it. I added a little shimmer to the wood sequins (which you'll find in the Guten Tag add-on, my favorite) with a Zig Wink of Stella gold glitter pen. I've been playing with it for a couple weeks now and it's really fun. A great way to add some controlled shine to a project. You can see more peeks of Hello Hello on the sneaks page here.

Have you seen the new subscription promotion at Studio Calico? Right now you can sign up, risk free, for the subscription of your choice. If you've been debating a Project Life subscription, now is the time to sign up, try it out, and know that you can cancel anytime without a cancellation fee. Just use the code NORISK14 when you sign up here. This offer ends on May 26th.

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better Nicole. I was bummed when I didn't see your gallery over at SC, and am so glad that you will be back. I sure hope you recover soon and please know that I am thinking of you and sending lots of prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Toni! You are so sweet. :)

      Delete