Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Introducing South of Market

South of Market is now available in the Studio Calico shop! Today on their blog, I'm sharing a video and a bit about my process for the Made with Love paper and transparency.
It's been months since I worked on the original paper and I can't tell you how exciting it is to see it in person! I'm going to need more of this transparency. :)
The entire line is full of great paper and embellishments and I'm especially excited to fill the new Handbook. And that leather strap fastener? Brilliant. I can't wait to share my plans for that baby in the next couple weeks.
Last week, I made some gift card tags with the new line for Morgan and Parker's teachers to go with their end-of-year gifts. I'll be sharing a tutorial on those here on the blog tomorrow.

For now, you can check out the video here or go shopping here. The collection will ship for FREE through June 9th when you purchase $35 or more using the code SOMFREESHIP.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. so happy for you and I love that transparency. So glad I got 3 before they sold out ;)

    ReplyDelete